Friday, November 9, 2012

~ Psalms & Pictures ~

Psalm 63: 1-3 -

"O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you."


Steadfast love, better than life?

Oh yes. By far. The best thing of this world that we can know is life. It's hard to wrap the mind around something better, because it's all we know. We go to school to study life. We have things to help us enjoy life. The different people I hang out with contribute in different ways to my life.

There is a power, a glory, a steadfast love, better than life.



Psalm 125: 1-2

"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, from this time forth and forevermore."



Psalm 120: 1 -

"In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me."

Isn't that enough? He answers me in my distress. Every day.


Just some Psalms and bird pictures. You know how it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment