Sunday, December 30, 2012

~ 2012 ~

Here's a short summary of 2012:
One picture from each month.
Top 10 albums of 2012.
Top 10 songs.

January

February I turned 15

March

April

May The month I left my life and went to the beach.

June

July

August The month of the best Advance ever.

September

October

November

December


What a year.

Top 10 albums of 2012 in no particular order(in my opinion):

Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay
The Midsummer Station - Owl City
All Things Bright and Beautiful - Owl City
Red - Taylor Swift
Night Visions - Imagine Dragons
The Hunger Games Soundtrack - Lionsgate
The Albatross EP - Port Blue
Rock What You Got - Superchick
The Struggle - Tenth Avenue North
Eye On It - TobyMac

Top 10 Songs of 2012 in no particular order (in my opinion):

Stand in the Rain - Superchick
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Red - Taylor Swift
Someone Like You - Adele
When Can I See You Again? - Owl City
Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth
Paradise - Coldplay
We Are Young - Fun.
Some Nights - Fun.
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele

This year has been so amazing. So many inside jokes have been shared. I could go on forever about this year, and how awesome it's been, but you've probably experienced it just like I have.

Thanks for being there friends, you guys are the best.

1 comment: