Monday, September 5, 2011

~ Church ~

Yay! another 2 hours of the whole week dedicated to worshiping the Lord! Ah, how I wish it could last forever. Such fellowship that we feel weekly cannot be compared to. And I feel like I worship every day but when you're amidst the multitude of voices worshiping one Lord, it's uncomparable! When I learn about God it fills me with such a yerning (sp?) to know more. Sadly, this passion dies away over the week and starts all over again each sunday. I'm blessed in a way that my school is constantly refering to the Bible and I read in the Bible everyday. (I'm homeschooled) But the best part is that the spirit filled amazingness we feel at church doesn't have to end when we come home. Spiritually meditating on the Gospel and reading God's word fills us with that same amazingness. Hope you have a wonderful day! ~ Kendall

1 comment:

  1. Hello young lady,

    So, why didn't you tell me you had started a blog? Hmm? ;) It's lovely, dear, and I look forward to your future posts!

    I wanted to comment on this one because worship truly is something beautiful. Several of my girlfriends and I have talked about how we wish that part of church would just go on forever and ever. But oh! Praise be to God that someday it will be -as we worship Him in eternity!

    Blessings on your day, Kendall!
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete